Thread: I want to buy HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch 3G, HTC Touch Diamond 2 but which is better.

I want to buy HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch 3G, HTC Touch Diamond 2 but which is better.

I really like the range of HTC mobile phone. But now I am confused between the range of new HTC mobile phone. I am planning to buy the HTC mobile phone, now I have finalized my search on these three mobile phone HTC - Touch Pro, HTC - Touch 3G and HTC - Touch Diamond 2. Now I want to which is the better mobile phone of all the three. Because, if I am paying for buying the mobile phone then I must get the best mobile phone of all the three mobile phone. So in short I need the complete detailed description of these three mobile phones. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: HTC Touch 3G is the best mobile phone

I will suggest you to buy HTC - Touch 3G mobile phone because it is the cheapest phone of all the two mobile phone. The input type of this mobile phone is touch screen with the 5 way navigation key. The display resolution of this HTC - Touch 3G mobile phone is around 240X320. HTC - Touch 3G mobile phone has the inbuilt random access memory of 192 megabytes and inbuilt read only memory of 256 megabyte. The camera provided with this HTC - Touch 3G mobile phone is of 3.2 mega pixel which will allow the user to click the crystal clear photo of their friends.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Re: I want to buy HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch 3G, HTC Touch Diamond 2 but which is better.

According to me you must go for HTC - Touch Pro mobile phone, you have to pay a little more for buying this HTC - Touch Pro mobile phone but you are getting the maximum numbers of features with this HTC - Touch Pro mobile phone. HTC - Touch Pro mobile phone has all the input types which are QWERTY keyboard, touch screen, 5 way navigation key and also the keypad so you can use the phone in the way you want. The display resolution of this HTC - Touch Pro mobile phone is around 480X640. The inbuilt random access memory of this HTC - Touch Pro mobile phone is 288 megabytes and the inbuilt read only memory is 512 megabytes. HTC - Touch Pro mobile phone has all the features which come with any other smart phone. I do not think you need any other reason for buying this mobile phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Re: I want to buy HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch 3G, HTC Touch Diamond 2 but which is better.

I am using the HTC - Touch Diamond 2 mobile phone and if you ask me to which mobile phone to buy I will definitely suggest you to go for HTC - Touch Diamond 2 mobile phone. The input type supported by this HTC - Touch Diamond 2 mobile phone is cool touch screen which gives this mobile phone a hi-tech look. The display resolution of this HTC - Touch Diamond 2 mobile phone is around 480X800 which is largest compared to other two mobile phones. The other features which I like to mention about this mobile phone are Auto focus, VGA CMOS secondory color camera. According me you are getting the best value for money if you are buying this HTC - Touch Diamond 2 mobile phone

Re: Price of all the three mobile phone

The deciding factor for buying anything is the price you are going to pay for it. I will give you the approximate price of all the three mobile phones.
    1. HTC - Touch Pro mobile phone comes at the approximate price of Rs 33,990
    2. HTC - Touch 3G mobile phone comes at the approximate price of Rs 26,490
    3. HTC - Touch Diamond 2 mobile phone comes at the approximate price of Rs 29,990
    According to me if you are really a gadget freak then you must go for HTC - Touch Pro mobile phone not because it is the expensive one but it has the maximum number of features.