Thread: Pocket solar chargers for Phones

Exclamation Pocket solar chargers for Phones

Hi all,

I spend 12-14 days out without electricity. That time my mobile phone charging is going down and i am unable to talk to my family and friend. I heard that there is pocket solar charger for phone is available but i did not find in market.Can anybody have any idea about this. Please also specify the price. Thanks in advance.

Re: Pocket solar chargers for Phones

I found that Juicebar solar charger that is come for phone. In ebay, it packaged up new and paid $16 for it. It is come for 1500mah rechargeable battery and depends upon how many mah battery support in your phone. You can charge up via the sun and then use that battery with a range of connectors to power up your devices. Check it out and reply.

Pocket solar chargers for Phones

I found Solar Mobile Charger in sz-wholesale website. It can store the sunlight and transform it into electricity. You need to put it on the sunlight and charge the BL-901 and use this power to charger your mobile phone. If a BLUE warning light always flickering, that signs they are full of electricity. You can find that the left below corner has warning light is bright, that means charged your mobile phone. It available in metallic silver, pearl white, peacock blue colors. Best of luck.

I have Shirley 01226001 Solar mobile phone charger. It can charge most popular branded mobile phones like Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Samsung. It have input 1.5v and output 5.2-6v. It have supported 380mAh maximum charging current. Its LED indicator have always display the current function. It is available in various colors like gold, silver, blue, pink, black and red. It also have applications support capabilities. You can also try this and reply.

I will suggest you to USB charger, if you travel with a laptop, This is the best way to use a new battery charger USB. This allows you to recharge your phone with a cable that plugs into the USB port. But you need to buy a USB cord for your phone. It is easily available in market. You can also use wind battery charger up for your mobile. You needs to do is plug and Wind It Up to start charging your cell phone. But it is limited and hard to use. Best of luck.

You can also able to recharge cell phones while you are in the car but you need a battery charger or car. This will work as you should plug into your cigarette lighter and charges your phone as similar to charge your phone with your adapter. This will available in third part device but if you are using branded one mobile then it will come with mobile accessories. It price with some little bit high. Use them and reply.