Thread: Interested in buying Special Ops watch mobile phone

Interested in buying Special Ops watch mobile phone

I am planning to buy the Special Ops. - Quad Band Touchscreen CellPhone Watch. But before buying this Special Ops. - Quad Band Touchscreen CellPhone Watch I want to know the features and some related questions to be answered. I am resident of India, is this watch available in India. What is the approximate price of this Special Ops. - Quad Band Touchscreen CellPhone Watch. What is the value for money of this watch means that the amount I am paying for buying this watch is relevant or not. I do not want to waste my money on some stupid watch so I need to complete description of this watch from top to bottom.

Re:Price of this Special Ops watch mobile phone

The approximate price of this Special Ops. - Quad Band Touchscreen CellPhone Watch is around $143.21. Trust me this Special Ops. - Quad Band Touchscreen CellPhone Watch has a great value for money, means you will be getting the lot of features in compared to the amount you are paying for it. The steel designed give this Special Ops. - Quad Band Touchscreen CellPhone Watch a manly look. If you want to buy the watch mobile phone then this is watch you need to have in your hand. So do not wait just order the watch.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Re: Special Ops watch mobile phone is available in India

Yes this Special Ops. - Quad Band Touchscreen CellPhone Watch is available in India. You do not have to worry if you are a resident of India and you want to get this Special Ops. - Quad Band Touchscreen CellPhone Watch. But in the previous this Special Ops. - Quad Band Touchscreen CellPhone Watch is not available in India because of some OEM OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) agreements. You can order this watch from the internet and also can search for this Special Ops. - Quad Band Touchscreen CellPhone Watch in the local market, the choice is yours.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Re: Interested in buying Special Ops watch mobile phone

I have this Special Ops. - Quad Band Touchscreen CellPhone Watch on my wrist and fulfills my both the requirements of watch and the mobile phone. I will definitely suggest you to go for this watch mobile phone because I personally like this Special Ops. - Quad Band Touchscreen CellPhone Watch. I will like to mention some of the features which l like about this watch mobile phone. It has a stainless steel body which gives this watch a secret agent look. This phone has all the features of premium digital watch. On board photo and the video camera completes the requirement of high tech gadget.

Special Ops. - Quad Band Touchscreen CellPhone Watch has the support for GSM (Global system for mobile communication) frequencies of 850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz that means you can use this watch mobile phone anywhere in the world. The screen of this watch mobile phone is 1.3 inch LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) touch screen. This watch mobile phone comes with the in build memory of 1 giga bytes which can be expanded to 2 giga bytes. This mobile phone is not a dual SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card mobile phone it has support only for one SIM card.

Maximum features of this Special Ops. - Quad Band Touchscreen CellPhone Watch is covered in the above reply but I will like to mention some of the multimedia features of this watch mobile phone. This watch mobile phone comes with the still camera which saves the images in the JPEG (Joint Photographic Expert Group). The resolution of the images can be set to 128x96, 80x60, 160x120, 320x240, and 640x480 as per the user requirement. The camera can be used as video camera which saves the file in AVI format with the screen resolution of 176 x 144. No doubt the other multimedia features like Radio, video player, Image viewer and voice recorder. I do not think you need another reason for buying this watch.

smile Re: Interested in buying Special Ops watch mobile phone

I like watch phone. A wrist watch and a cell phone maybe out of fashion. But a wrist watch cell phone is becoming more and more popular. I really like watch phones
    Since watch has so many functions and phone convert to such a small size, this little gadget does bring people much convenience.