Thread: How to remove Nokia 3110c virus

How to remove Nokia 3110c virus

I have a Nokia 3110c mobile. It is not working properly. Whenever I run my music player it starts for a while and close. Then anyhow if it works it shows updating the library. I had just copy pasted some songs from my computer in the SD Card. The problem is coming after that. Sometime my mobile restarts. I think there is virus in my mobile. How to remove that.

Re: How to remove Nokia 3110c virus

You can do one thing. First turned on your mobile. Then go to the settings and then look for Factory setting. The option will looks like Restore Factory settings. Every mobile has a default factory settings options. We can simply restore to remove the viruses from your mobile. But this will delete all your data.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Do one things. Press *#7780# from your mobile. This will ask for restoring the factory setting for the mobile. Give yes. Then your mobile will be restarting. On restarting your all applications will be removed except those which were already in that. Then check properly if it working fine. You can do this more than one time.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The best thing I will tell you do to is to update your Firmware. All nokia mobiles receives a firmware update via PC suite. Just connect your mobile to the computer and then search for updates. Otherwise you can download a update utility of Nokia mobile and then get a new software. The fresh installation will clear up your virus issue.

The processor capacity of the Model 3110c is around 233Ghz. So if your using internet in your mobile then it is possible that while loading web pages you will get a good speed as compare to S60. Do one thing just download a antivirus for your mobile. Once you get that install and update it. Then run the scan.

You have mentioned that you had pasted some songs in your memory card. So the virus is definitely coming from your computer. Just remove your SD card and then restore factory settings. It this works then your card is corrupted. Format that in a computer and try back. You can also format that in your mobile by going in the Memory card section.