Thread: Need help for buying china mobile model CVDQ-M35

Need help for buying china mobile model CVDQ-M35

Actually I like the range of china mobile but that does not mean all the china mobile are good. I was searching for the latest china mobile phone and my eyes catch the china mobile with the model number CVDQ-M35. I want to buy the china mobile with the model number CVDQ-M35. But before buying this mobile phone I want the details of the features of this mobile phone and answers to some related questions. Such as; Does this phone is available in India. What is the approximate price of this mobile phone? We can watch TV using this mobile phone or not. In short a complete list of the features of this mobile phone.

Re: Price of china mobile model CVDQ-M35

The approximate price of this china mobile phone with the model number CVDQ-M35 is around $130.62. China mobile phone with the model number CVDQ-M35 has the cutting edge technology and the cool and classic look so the customer cannot resist themselves from buying this mobile phone. If you want the china mobile phone with all the latest technology you can surely buy this mobile without giving a second thought. Trust me this is the best mobile phone suited in your hand.

Re: Need help for buying china mobile model CVDQ-M35

I have this china mobile phone with model number CVDQ-M35. I will definitely suggest you to buy this mobile phone. This china mobile phone has all the features which a mobile phone user need. I will like to mention some of the features which I liked about this mobile phone. This china mobile phone has pre-installed MSN messenger so you can chat with your friends with ease. This china mobile phone has the support for dual SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card and dual standby mode, and the other multimedia features.

Re: China mobile model CVDQ-M35 is available in India

Yes this china mobile phone with the model number CVDQ-M35 is available in India. You do not have to worry if you are a resident of India and you want to get this china mobile phone with the model number CVDQ-M35. But in the previous season this china mobile phone with the model number CVDQ-M35 is not available in India because of some OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) agreements. You can order this china mobile phone with the model number CVDQ-M35 from the internet and also can search for this china mobile phone with the model number CVDQ-M35 in the local market, the choice is yours.

This china mobile phone with the model number CVDQ-M35 has the GSM (Global System for Mobile Communication) frequencies 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, this clears that this mobile phone is not a world phone, means you cannot use this china mobile phone anywhere in the world. The screen provided with this china mobile phone is of 3 inch LCD (Liquid Crystal Display). All the messaging services and the Bluetooth capabilities are provided with this china mobile phone. I think you do not need another reason for buying this mobile phone.

Yes you can watch your favorite T.V. programs with this china mobile phone with the model number CVDQ-M35. This phone has the support for digital T.V. with the functionality of full screen view and extandable antenna. The multimedia features of this mobile phone are camera through which user can click the photos which is saved in the JPEG (Joint Photo Graphic Expert Group) format, with the resolution of 640x480, 320x240, 160x120, 80x60 as per the user requirement. User can also record the video which is saved in the AVI format. I think this mobile phone fulfills all the requirement of latest mobile phone.