Thread: Yahoo!mail repeatedly asked for username and password in nokia 5800

Yahoo!mail repeatedly asked for username and password in nokia 5800

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I have nokia 5800 mobile phone which is 4 months old. It have in-built Yahoo!mail application and I have set up my email account. Whenever I tried to open it regularly asked for username and password and after entering write password it won't connect to internet. I don't know why Yahoo!mail repeatedly asked for username and password in nokia 5800. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Yahoo!mail repeatedly asked for username and password in nokia 5800

Such type of problem comes when you don't have internet connection on your mobile phone. Most of the people face such type of problem. In this case you have to activate internet connection on your mobile to fix this problem. First start any of the internet service like GPRS, WAP, WiFi and after that try to open Yahoo!mail application. Now you will not get any problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It seems that there is some problem in your mobile's Yahoo mail application and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have re-install Yahoo mail! application in your mobile to get rid out of this problem. Just uninstall Yahoo mail from your mobile and again install new version of yahoo mail. After this you will not get any problem.

Hey if you are getting problem with Yahoo mail then you can directly access yahoo mail from your mobile's browser. Just type m.yahoo.com/mail in your mobile browser and press enter. Now you will see your yahoo mail as like your yahoo mail application. It works same as Yahoo mail application. It is very fast than Yahoo mail application. After closing Yahoo mail clear cache of your mobile.

You have to perform reset process to fix this problem. Most of the people face such type of problem and they are able to fix this problem by performing Phone reset process. If you don't know how to perform reset process then use following steps.
    First go to main menu -> now go to Setting option -> now go to Reset -> now tap on Phone reset option -> now wait for few minutes until this process complete. After this you will not get any problem.

Try to restart your mobile. Most of the people face such type of problem and they are able to fix this problem by doing this process. If after this if you still have the same problem then try to upgrade your mobile. This process install new version of OS in your mobile with all in-built application. You can upgrade your mobile using Nokia PC suite.