Thread: Nokia E52 gives "WLAN network found" message

Nokia E52 gives "WLAN network found" message

Hello to all,
    I am having this problem from last week. I have Nokia E52 mobile phone. From last week Nokia E52 gives "WLAN network found" message even when there are no WLAN networks. I don't why this is happening. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Nokia E52 gives "WLAN network found" message

It seems that there may be some active WLAN connection around your mobile and that's why your mobile automatically connect to internet. Because of wireless nature of WLAN it can penetrate through any wall and that's why even if you are in other room, you can able to access WLAN from other room. If you don't want to connect to WLAN automatically then disable "Automatically connect to WLAN " feature of your mobile phone.

Hey if you don't want to connect to WLAN then you can disable this feature to fix this problem. Most of the people face such type of problem and they are able to fix this problem by performing this process. Just go to mobile's Main menu -> now go to Setting option -> now go to WLAN setting -> now turn off WLAN connection.

You have to perform full reset to fix this problem. This process is used to solve most of the complicated problem. If you don't know how to reset your mobile then use following steps.
    First connect your mobile to computer and take backup of your mobile -> now disconnect your mobile -> now go to mobile's main menu -> now go to Setting option -> now go to Reset option -> now select phone reset option -> now wait for few minutes until this process complete. After this you will not get any problem.

From your information it seems that one of your mobile's application may be get connected automatically to internet using WLAN and that's why you are getting such type of messages. Most of the people face such type of problem. In this case you have to close that application to get rid out of this problem. If after closing this application if you still have the same problem then contact your nearest nokia service center to fix this problem .

I think it may be some virus related issue and that's why you are getting such type of error message. Nokia mobile with symbian Operating System are more affected by virus and that's why such type of problem happened. In this case you have to remove those virus from your mobile to fix this problem. Just connect your mobile to computer and scan your mobile using Anti-Virus of computer. After this you will not get any problem.
    Last edited by Wiro; 18-01-2010 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MABON View Post
    Hello to all,
    I am having this problem from last week. I have Nokia E52 mobile phone. From last week Nokia E52 gives "WLAN network found" message even when there are no WLAN networks. I don't why this is happening. Please help me.
    Thank you.
    I just found the solution please do contact with me at or solution or will post the solution at nokia discussion after one week or here