Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need a specification about Leica X1 digital camera

Portable Devices

Old 18-01-2010

Need a specification about Leica X1 digital camera

Hey Guys, I am planning to buy a digital camera that i will use for my photography purpose. I am interested in the Photography. I have come across the Leica X1 digital camera which id quite interesting and like it. But the problem is that i have never heard about this brand so little bit worried about buying. Thats the reason why i am here, i Need a specification about Leica X1 digital camera. Help me please

Old 18-01-2010

Re: Need a specification about Leica X1 digital camera

This camera is introduced by the German engineering before 100 years. This are having the best picture quality that will provide quality of its user. This camera having the CMOS image sensor which as large as the SLRS which is famous for the high quality. IF you are looking for Leica X1 then let me tell you that this is a winner in its field. This also convenient to use not having much complected feature. So if you are planning to buy this then you are on the right track. Thats it.
Old 18-01-2010

The Leica X1 is the direct beneficiary of 100-plus years of German engineering experience and it delivers the best picture quality in its class - in the proud Leica tradition. This elegant camera features a professional CMOS image sensor that's as large as those in high-quality SLRs. Combined with an outstanding Leica lens it captures images of unmatched brilliance. Any way you look at it, the Leica X1 is a winner: It's conveniently compact, its controls are intuitive, and it offers a full range of sophisticated automatic functions. A real Leica "Made in Germany". For more visit the leica-camera.com
Old 18-01-2010

If you are looking for the Photography camera then i will suggest you to not to go with the untrusted brand which you don't even heard about. Its better to go with the Samsung that is trusted and also reliable and also have the great functionality with the extra feature that enhance the user. I have gone through one product of Samsung that is Samsung NX10. You can check the review of same on Samsung NX10 Digital Camera
Old 18-01-2010

Thanks for all your help regarding the reviewing of the Leica X1 digital camera. Now i have enough knowledge to choose from the good one. I have also like the suggestion of Lambard which is about the Samsung NX10. So i will choose from the list of the Samsung and Leica.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,