Thread: Youtube application don't Work on Lg Ku990i

Youtube application don't Work on Lg Ku990i

Hi friends,
    I recently bought a cool new lg ku990i mobile phone. Last night I download Youtube application in my mobile phone, but doesn't Work on Lg Ku990i. I don't know why Youtube application doesn't Work on Lg Ku990i. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Youtube application don't Work on Lg Ku990i

It seems that there is some problem in internet connection of your mobile and that's why you are getting such type of problem. Most of the people face such type of problem. In this case first check your your mobile's internet connection. You can check this by browsing any site. If you are not able to access any site then it means that your mobile's internet connection is not working properly.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think there is some problem in your mobile's software and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case try to upgrade your mobile. It is very easy process. This process install new version of OS in your mobile. Just look out for new updates in official site of Lg. If new updates is available then download and install it in your mobile. After this you will not get any problem.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's youtube application. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to re-install you tube application in your mobile to fix this problem. Just uninstall Youtube application from your mobile and again install new version of youtube application in your mobile.

Have you restart your mobile? If not, then first restart your mobile. Most of the people face such type of problem and they are able to fix this problem by performing restart process. Just turn off your mobile. Now wait for few minutes. Now turn on your mobile. After this you will not get nay problem.
    I hope my suggestion will help you.