Thread: No sound while playing games in Nokia 5130

No sound while playing games in Nokia 5130

Hello friends,
    I am new to this forum. I have nokia 5130 mobile phone which is 2 months old. Last night I download some java games on mobile. Today when started playing them I found that there is no sound come from games. I able to play them perfectly, but I can't hear any sound. I don't know why there no sound while playing games in Nokia 5130. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: No sound while playing games in Nokia 5130

I think you have accidentally turn off or lower your mobile's volume before playing game and that's why you are not able to hear any sound while playing game. To enable sound for particular games you have to use following steps.
    First start playing any game -> now press "+" key of volume button until you hear any sound. After this you are able to hear sound while playing game.

From your information it seems that you have accidentally disable volume for that particular game and that's why you are not able to hear any sound from game. In this case you have to enable sound for particular game to fix this problem. You can do this in following ways.
    First start any game -> now your mobile asked you "Do you want sound?" -> now press "Yes" -> now start playing game -> now you are bale to hear sound while playing game.

It seems that there is some problem in game that you are tried to play and that's why you are able to get such type of problem. Your mobile's game may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are not able to hear any sound from it. In this case try to download same games from other site. Just search on google for same game and download same game from other site. Now you will not get any problem.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's software. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile to get rid out of this problem. You can do this using nokia PC suite. Just connect your mobile to computer and look out for update. If new updates available then download and install it in your mobile.