Thread: Samsung Star mobile infected with Virus

Samsung Star mobile infected with Virus

I am having the Samsung star mobile phone and i think this Samsung star mobile phone is infected with the Virus. Because sometimes this reboots by itself and sometimes the internet browser application hangs in between when i browse on the internet. Now i dont know how to remove the viruses from the mobile phone. So i am in the need of serious help. Also tell me the ways to protect the mobile phone from the viruses.

Re: Samsung Star mobile infected with Virus

Your Samsung Star Mobile phone is infected with the virus. You are saying this because this mobile phone restarts by itself and also the internet browser gets hang during the surfing from this mobile phone. You are right this Samsung Star Mobile phone is surely infected with the Virus. You can easily remove this virus but you should remove this virus as soon as possible before it damages the mobile phone and the mobile crashes.

To confirm that this Samsung Star is infected with the virus or not check that it is creating the many folders inside the main folder in your mobile phone, sometimes it shows that the memory is full and annoying things like this then this mobile phone is infected with the Commwarrior virus. You can remove this virus by using the antivirus system. Connect this mobile to the computer which has the updated antivirus installed. Scan for the viruses and delete them.

There are many antivirus application software are present that you can install in your computer system and can remove the viruses of the computer system as well as of the Mobile phones. One of the very good antivirus software is the AVG Antivirus. I am recommending you this antivirus because i am also using this software for protecting my computer system and this can also remove the virus from the mobiles and other virus infected devices. So download and install this Antivirus in your computer system.

For removing the Virus from the Samsung star mobile phone you acn fromat the device memory of the Star mobile phone and the memory card of the Mobile phone. But make sure that you have the backup of the data of your mobile phone because all the data will be deleted in the formatting. So it is better to take the backup of the data before you format the mobile phone and the memory card. This will resolve the Virus issue of the Virus from the Samsung Star Mobile phone.

If the Virus issue of this Samsung Star mobile is not resolved after formatting the mobile phone and the memory card then there is some serious issue. The virus has infected the operating system of your mobile phone. So there is only one option is left for you. You will have to reinstall the operating system of your Samsung Star mobile phone. This is called Flash. After installing the fresh copy of the Operating system the virus will be removed from the cell phone just like the computer systems.