Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Ipod Touch vs Sony PSP

Portable Devices

Old 16-01-2010

Ipod Touch vs Sony PSP

I want to buy the new gadget on which i can play games, listen music and watch movies on that portable device. I am having two such devices in my mind for this all things. I am thinking of buying any one from the Ipod Touch and Sony PSP. I am not able to make any proper decision for selecting anyone from this. I think i want help from you people in this matter.

Old 16-01-2010

Re: Ipod Touch vs Sony PSP

You want to buy the portable device for the gaming music and foe watching the movies. But you are not able to make the decision between the Ipod Touch and the Sony PSP (Play station portable). But this decision totally depends on yours. The Ipod Touch is little bit costlier than the Sony PSP. The Sony PSP will cost you around the Rs 9K and while the Ipod touch will cost you around 12K for the 8GB versiom and around 15K for the 16GB version.
Old 16-01-2010

I think you should go for the Sony Play Station Portable because you can play the games by the physical keys on this device. If you like the play station games. This has the very big screen as compared to the Ipod Touch. Although the main features are almost the same. Like Music, games , applications , Internet can be used on the both devices. But there is only one difference, You need to buy the separate storage cards and the games disc for the Sony PSP while the ipod Touch comes with the inbuilt memory and the games.
Old 16-01-2010

I think you should buy the Ipod Touch because this has one very new and i think the major advantage, as the name suggest the Ipod touch has the Touchscreen facility so dont have to use the keys in fact there is no keys for controls on this device except a center selection key. But this somewhere lacks in the gaming because this device only supports the motion gaming , there is no physical keys on Ipod touch for playing games. But the major advantage of the Ipod touch is that the Apple has its Application store from there you can download the application games and etc for free without any charge unlike the Sony PSP where you need to buy the additional things from your pocket.
Old 16-01-2010

Features of the Ipod Touch.
  1. Voice Control New
  2. Voice Memos New
  3. Music
  4. Movies + TV Shows
  5. App Store
  6. iTunes
  7. Photos
  8. Home Screen
  9. Safari Web Browser