Thread: How to Block Caller-ID on my phone.

How to Block Caller-ID on my phone.

Hi all,

I am using motorola handset and the service provider from UK. I want to block caller Id on my mobile phone. How to get it possible, Please help. My mobile number is prepaid and using for commercial purpose.

If you want to block Caller-ID for a Single Call Using a LASS Code, then dial *67 before you dial the number. It is 141 for the users of United Kingdom. If you Block Caller-ID On All Outgoing Calls, then dial your local telephone company and have them add Caller-ID block to your line. If you do not want to block Caller-ID after activating this service, dial *82 before every call. Try and reply.

Re: How to Block Caller-ID on my phone.

If you want to block Caller-ID Using Operator Diverting, then dial the 0 Operator and have him or her place the call for you. It is only for the pre paid phone user. You can also Using a Commercial Caller-ID Blocking Service form your service provider. If your service provider is from US , then Dial through Security Consultants at 900to prevent for U.S. calls. It is chargeable service very for national and international.

Re: How to Block Caller-ID on my phone.

I got it all the point as above but i want to know that what is exactly caller ID service and how to defeat that service again. Other suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks.

How to defeat Caller-ID on my phone.

There is a trick to defeat that caller id service is when your friend receives the anonymous phone call, have him use *69 Call Return to dial to offending party back. It is depend on what service that you have choose, because of some service it does not work. A variation of this trick is available in few areas where the local phone company offers prepaid billing system.

Caller Id is known as Calling Number Delivery that is a telephone service intended for residential and commercial customers. It allows you to receive a calling party's directory number with date and time of the call . It have a standard that it will display after 4 second silent interval in the ringing cycle. It have some parameter and protocol.