Thread: Dvd videos unplayable on Blackberry

Dvd videos unplayable on Blackberry

Hi. I have recently purchased a Blackberry phone. I use the phone mostly for multimedia purpose and like to watch videos on it. But I am not able to play dvd video files on the phone. Please help me out. I want my phone to to view dvd files as well. Is there any tool through which I may be able to play the video on my phone? Kindly suggest. Thank you.

Re: Dvd videos unplayable on Blackberry

As you are not able to play the Dvd video files on blackberry phone it may be because the file format of the video may not be supporting the phone very well. The phone would not be compatible or may not have the feature due which it may not able to support the file format of the video. You need to check the compatibility or the support files that your phone supports. Check out it in the user manual.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

There are certain tools through which you can make the videos to run on your blackberry phone. Basically the phone do not have the feature for DVD video files that's why it is unable to execute the program. You can use a converter tool in order to make the video file to play. You need to convert the Dvd file into a file that may support the blackberry video file. Use blackberry storm video converter. This should help you out.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The best thing you could do is to convert the file into Avi format. Blackberry supports Avi file format and hence you can then watch the video you want to. Use Total video converter software to convert the dvd file to avi format and then copy the file to the phone. This will help you to execute the video file you want and would also support the phone very well without giving any issues to the same.

You can use blackberry converter suite application in order to make the video to be compatible and get worked with the same. This will help you out in making the video to get convert into suitable format that the phone supports. Using the software application would help in processing the video encoding with no problems and issue that would not be hurdle while converting.

Pavtube dvd ripper is one of the finest tool through which you could convert the file into the specified format that you want to get executed to. It should convert the video with good bit rate and quality. Hence you could then make the use of the file very well without any issues done. Check out for the same. his should make the things to get worked.