Thread: Nokia N95 locked after updating?

Nokia N95 locked after updating?

Hi,
    I use Nokia N95, recently I download the updates for my phone, updates are downloaded properly but when I restart my phone and that time phone asking me for security code. But I never use security code. Then I am trying to open it using my old security code it’s give me error, so anyone help me for solving this problem. So give me some suggestion for Nokia N95 locked after updating?

Re: Nokia N95 locked after updating?

I give right solution for that, because I face this problem, this problem occur when you enter wrong security code more than five time for that do one thing, switched of your mobile and then remove the battery and wait for five minutes and then connect your battery to your mobile and switched on your phone, that time you have to enter 12345 security code. And I think after that your problem will solve.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I this problem occur when you change the security code and after that you update your phone, when you update your phone that time updates are reset your mobile setting it change to your company setting and I think because of this your enter your old security code and it will show you wrong security code, that time your security code goes to change and it will set 12345, every time when you update your phone and after updating your phone asking for security code then enter 13245. For solving this problem you have to remove your battery and connect and start your phone it will remove your security code. I think this solution will help you to solved your problem.

I think this is virus problem with your phone and for solving this problem you have to again connect your phone to your computer and download the updates from the Nokia’s official site, some time you download the wrong update from the unknown zone of internet and they send you harmful data and because of that you have to face this type problem. I think for solved this problem you have to update your phone again.

I think this major issue with your phone because without security code you cannot able to update your phone, for solving this problem you have to give your phone to your Nokia Service Center they will update your operating system and solved your problem if your phone in warranty period then they will not charged you because it’s software problem and any company will not charged for any software problem but if your phone in not warranty period then you have to pay for this.