Thread: Nokia N93 “Died” during update!

Nokia N93 “Died” during update!

Hi,
    I am in trouble, recently I buy Nokia N93, after one month it will start to giving me errors when I start my music player. And because of this I try to update my phone using latest version of Nokia PC Suite. But the problem is when I try to connect my phone to my computer for updating and when I start to update that time my phone goes died and I lost the connection, I try this procedure so many time but still I facade this problem, can anyone tell why my Nokia N93 “Died” during update?

Re: Nokia N93 “Died” during update!

Use following steps for and solve your problem
    It’s not big problem with your mobile sometime it will go blank during an update.
    • Remove your mobile from USB cable then remove the device's battery for 5 seconds.
    • insert the battery and press and hold the power button for 1 second.
    • Then again connect your mobile to your computer and wait for few minutes
    • Then start Nokia Software Updater and try to update your phone.
    Suppose after that you not able to connect your computer and problem still occurring then you have to recover your mobile by the formatting, for the formatting your mobile use following steps
    • 3, call button and * keys are press and hold
    • Then Press power button for 1 second
    • 3, call button and * keys are Continue to hold down until you hear the device start-up tone.

I think this is virus problem with your mobile, when viruses are corrupt your mobiles system files and because of that you have to face this problem for solving this problem you have to format your mobile. After formatting you able to connect your computer and update your phone. viruses are corrupt your mobiles system files and when you try to connect your mobile to computer that time it will activated and because of this your mobile goes died.

I give you solution for that because I also face this problem, my phone also giving me same problem that time I format my mobile memory card and also format my mobiles phone memory because some time viruses are hide in your system files which is in your phone memory. For solving this problem you have to hard format your phone and after that you able to connect your phone to your computer and update.

I think this is virus problem, but this is not in your phone this is in your computer, because when you connect your phone to your computer that time your phone goes died, but why your other time your phone goes no t died, so it mean there is problem in your computer, your computer viruses are corrupt your Nokia PC Suite and because of this when you try to connect your phone to your computer that time viruses are goes activated and your mobile goes died for solving this problem you have to format your computer.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"