Thread: Nokia N85 switch off automatically while making and receiving calls

Nokia N85 switch off automatically while making and receiving calls

Hello to all,
    I am having this problem from last week. I have Nokia N85 which is 4months old. From last week whenever I tried to make or receive call my mobile switch off automatically. I don't know why Nokia N85 switch off automatically while making and receiving calls. I don't know what happened to it. Please help me to fix this problem.
    Thanks.

Re: Nokia N85 switch off automatically while making and receiving calls

Hey it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's battery. It may be of faulty one and that's why you are getting such type of problem. Mobile requires more power for making and receiving calls and that's why due to faulty battery your mobile switch off. Most of the people face such type of problem. In this case you have to replace your mobile's battery to get rid out of this problem. Just contact your nearest nokia service center for replacement.

You have to perform Restore factory settings process to fix this problem. most of the people face such type of problem and they are able to fix this problem by performing this process. This process resets all the settings of the mobile to the default. Before performing this process first take backup of your mobile. You can perform this process in following ways.
    First unlock your mobile -> now type *#7780# and press dial button -> now it will asked for security code, just type "12345" as default code -> wait for few seconds until this process complete. After this you will not get any problem.

Have you got the same problem if you turn off access to the 3G network? If not, then it means that you are getting this problem due to 3G network. If your mobile's battery will be low while making and receiving calls on 3g network then you may likely get such type of problem. When you use 3g network it requires lot of your mobile's power for making or receiving calls and due to low battery your mobile switch off automatically. In this case full charge your mobile before making and receiving calls.

I think you have to perform hard rest to get rid out of this problem. Most of n85 users face same problem and they are able to fix this problem by performing this process. If you don't know how to do this then use following steps.
    First take backup of your mobile -> now press "3", "*", dial key and power on button simultaneously until your mobile switch on. After this process you will not get any problem.

From your information it seems that there is bugs in your mobile phone and that's why you are getting such type of problem. Most of the Nokia N85 users face such type of problem. In this case try to upgrade your mobile for new version. After performing upgrade process if you still have the same problem then contact Nokia service center to fix this problem.