Thread: Media player of N82 doesn't show picture and name of mp3 song

Media player of N82 doesn't show picture and name of mp3 song

Hello to all,
    I have Nokia N82 which is 3months old. It don't have any problem until last week. From last week media player of N82 doesn't show picture and name of mp3 song. Before this problem I able to see name and picture of mp3 songs. I don't know what happened to it. Please help me.
    Thanks.

Re: Media player of N82 doesn't show picture and name of mp3 song

It seems that you have turned off visualization feature of Media player and that's why you are not able to see picture and name of mp3 song. In this case you have to turn on visualization feature of media player to see picture and name of mp3. You can enable this feature in following ways.
    First play any song from your mobile -> now go to media player -> now go to option -> now select show visualization -> now select Album art -> Now you will see picture and name of mp3 song in media player.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think mp3 song that you are tried to play don't have jpeg picture attached to it and that's why you are not able to see picture of mp3 songs. To see picture of mp3 songs, mp3 songs must have jpeg picture of that song embedded in it. Without this jpeg image you can not see picture of songs in media player. If you want to add picture to mp3 songs then you have to download some third party application which are able to add picture to mp3 songs. As per my knowledge mp3tag is best software to add picture to mp3 songs. If you want this application the click here.

As per my information there is some problem in mp3 songs that you raevtriefd to play. That mp3 song don't have embedded picture of that album and that's why you are not able to see picture of mp3 song. when you download song from some untrusted site then you get such type mp3 songs that don't have embedded picture. Mostly pirated songs don't have picture and name of that album. In this case try to play that songs which are original. Now this time you will able to see picture and name of that original songs.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's Music player. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are not able to see picture and name of mp3 song. In this case you have to use some third party music player application for your mobile to get rid out of this problem. As per my information GlassPlayer music player is best suited for your mobile. It is very easy to download and install. If you want this application then click here.

I also had the same problem and after using following steps I able to fix this problem. I think you also use this steps to get rid out of this problem.
    First switch off your mobile -> now remove battery and SIM card of your mobile -> now remove Memory card of your mobile -> now wait for few minutes -> now again insert Memory card, SIM card and battery in your mobile -> now turn on your mobile -> now try to play any song -> this time you will able to see picture and name of mp3 song.