Thread: Can i use Motorola H700 Bluetooth headset with PC

Can i use Motorola H700 Bluetooth headset with PC

I am having the Motorola mobile phone with the bluetooth feature. I have the Motorola H700 Bluetooth headset which i am using the Motorola mobile phone. I use this headset for listening music from the mobile phone. Now, My computers headset is damaged and it is not working at all. So i want to know that can i use the Motorola H700 Bluetooth headset with my computer system. If yes then mention the method over here.

Re: Can i use Motorola H700 Bluetooth headset with PC

You want to use the Motorola H700 Bluetooth headset with the computer system that you are having at your home. The reason for this is the headset of the computer system is damaged and it is not working. So you are thinking of using the bluetooth headset of your Motorola mobile phone with the computer system. But i am very sorry to tell you this you cannot use the bluetooth headset of the mobile phones with the computer system.

You can use the bluetooth headset of the Mobile phones with the computer systems or the laptops provided that the systems are bluetooth enabled and you are having the compatible USB bluetooth adapter of the headset that will be connected to the USB port of the computer and the laptop. After that you can use the bluetooth headset of the mobile phone with the computer system.

The mobile phone users can very easily use the bluetooth headsets with their mobile phones. But the problem was with the PC. No manufacturer has designed the hardware so that the bluetooth headset can be used with the Computers. But there was nothing that which can stop the bluetooth headset of mobile to work with the computers. But before using there can be some problem at the initial stages. How ever for this you just need the bluetooth adapter so that the bluetooth headset can be connected with computers.

You have not mentioned that which operating system you are using in your computer system. But i am going to tell you how to use the bluetooth headset in windows XP operating system. Attach the Bluetooth USB Adapter to the USB port. Turn on the adapter and the bluetooth headset. Find the bluetooth devices in the available range. for doing this go to control panel-> Bluetooth devices. After the bluetooth headset is found n the system. Right click on that and select pair option. after that you will be asked for entering the passcode. Refer to the manual of the bluetooth headset for the passcode. Now the bluetooth headset is ready for using with computer system.

The procedure for setting up the Bluetooth headset in the Windows XP Operating system.
    1. First go to the Bluetooth devices from the control panel of the system . Access the configuration options for pairing the Bluetooth headset with the computer system.
    2. Now click on the option tab and select the "Turn discovery on".
    3. Now select the check box for the "Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer."
    4. Turn on Bluetooth headset so your computer can discover it.
    5. Start the Bluetooth settings and click Add.
    6. Now select the "My device is set up and ready to be found" in the wizard and click next button.
    7. Click on the icon for your device and the Next button. Enter the passcode for your headset. Your headset should then appear in the Bluetooth Devices list.
    8. Configure your computer to use your Bluetooth headset for audio functions by opening My Bluetooth Places.
    9. Right-click on the icon for your headset and select the Connect Headset option from the menu.
    10. Accept the connection on your headset according to manufacturer's instruction when you hear a beep. Often you are not required to take action to accept the connection. The icon should light up when the connection is complete.