Thread: Nokia E63 repeatedly gives "Phone memory full" message

Nokia E63 repeatedly gives "Phone memory full" message

Hi friends,
    I have Nokia E63 mobile phone which is 3 months old. From last week it repeatedly gives "Phone memory full" message. I don't know what is that mean. Anyone else having the same problem. Please help me to fix this problem.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Nokia E63 repeatedly gives "Phone memory full" message

I also had the same problem. Then I clear cache file from my mobile's phone memory and after this I able to fix this problem. I think you have to perform this process to get rid out of this problem.
    Just go web browser of your mobile -> now open Options -> now go to Clear Privacy Data -> now select All option -> after this you will not get any problem.

It seems that you have installed lot's of application in your mobile phone and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to remove or delete all these application from your mobile to get rid out of this problem. When your mobile's phone memory become full, you will get such type of problem. Just delete all these application from your mobile to fix this problem.

You have to format your mobile's phone memory to get rid out of this problem. This process delete all data from your mobile's phone memory. If you don't know how to format your mobile's phone memory then use following steps.
    First unlock your mobile -> Now type *#7370# and click yes -> after this wait for few minutes until this process complete.
    After this you will not get any problem.

Hey you have to perform Hard reset to get rid out of this problem. This process delete all data from your mobile's phone memory. If you don't know how to perform Hard reset process then use following steps.
    First take backup of your mobile -> now turn off your mobile -> now press the star button, call button, the number three button and power button simultaneously until your mobile switch on.
    After this you will not get any problem.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's software. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile to get rid out of this problem. Just connect your mobile to computer and look out for new updates using Nokia PC suite. If new updates available then download and install it in your mobile.

I am having the same problem. mine is less than 1 week old. I have a 4gig memory card and keep getting the message that my memory is full and that exchange mail has been disabled. no-one can help me. i don't have any special apps downloaded on the phone. just contacts and some photos. I have also cleared the cache twice and I'm still getting this message.

I think that your message memory is using the Phone memory that is why you are getting the error with same. So change it to the Memory Card and then try. If the problem is still there then it is better to take this to the service provider from whom you have purchased and repair as you have recently purchased the problem will be fix for free.