Thread: bluetooth headphones not connecting with nokia E75

bluetooth headphones not connecting with nokia E75

Hello friends,
    I have nokia E75 mobile phone which is 3 months old. I recently bought bluetooth headphones for my mobile, But I unable to connect them with my mobile. When pairing the device, E75 doesn't even ask passcode and cannot establish the connection. I don't know why bluetooth headphones not connecting with nokia E75 Anyone else havingn the same problem.
    Please help me. Thanks.

Re: bluetooth headphones not connecting with nokia E75

Have you restart your mobile before connecting your mobile to bluetooth headphones? If not, then first restart your mobile. Most of the people face such type of problem and they are able to fix this problem by performing this process. Just turn off your mobile for few minutes and then after some times again restart your mobile. Now try to connect bluetooth headphones with your mobile. This time you will not get any problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I also had the same problem. Then I able to fix this problem by performing following steps.
    First Go to mobile's bluetooth option -> Now go to option -> now go to Pairing device -> Now deleted all pairings from the phone -> Now turned off the mobile phone and took out the battery -> now insert the battery and then tried to pair device -> this time you will not get any problem while connecting.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your Bluetooth headphones. They my get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case try to connect Bluetooth headphones with other mobile. If you get the same problem then it means that your Bluetooth headphones is faulty one. In this case replace your Bluetooth headphones with new one to get rid out of this problem.

I think there is some problem in your mobile's software. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile to fix this problem. Just go to official site of nokia for new updates. If new updates available then download and install it in your mobile as per instruction. After this you will not get any error.