Thread: Web browser of Nokia E51 repeatedly crashing

Web browser of Nokia E51 repeatedly crashing

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I have Nokia E51 which is 4 months old. It don't have any problem until last week. From last week web browser of Nokia E51 repeatedly crashing. I don't know why happened to it. Please help me to get rid out of this problem.
    Last edited by KADRI; 14-01-2010 at 08:26 PM.

Re: Web browser of Nokia E51 repeatedly crashing

Hey there is no need to worry about this problem. This type of problem face by most of the people. Actually this is bugs in Nokia E51. In this case do not use internet continuously for browsing. Take 5 minutes break between browsing. It means after using internet for 20 minutes close the browser for few minute and again after some times start browsing. I think in the future Nokia will fix this bug.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Have you restart your mobile? If not, then first try to restart your mobile. I also had the same problem. I tried various method but none of them worked out. Then one day I accidentally restart my mobile and surprisingly my problem gone. I think you also restart your mobile to get rid out of this problem. Just turn off your mobile for 15 minutes and again turn on your mobile. After this you will not get any problem.

I think there is some problem in your mobile's software. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. have you updated your phone to the latest firmware? If not then try to update your mobile phone with firmware to get rid out of this problem. Just go to official site of Nokia for new firmware. If new firmware available then download and install it in your mobile. After this you will not get any problem.

It seems that you are tried to open heavy website from your mobile and that's why your web browser repeatedly crashing. When you try to open any heavy website you get such type of message. Most of the people face such type of error. In this case you have to open only small websites from your mobile to avoid such type of problem. I hope my suggestion will help you.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's browser. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case try to use another web browser for your mobile. As per my knowledge Opera Mini is best suited browser for your mobile. It is very small in size. It is very easy to download and install. You can download this application from official site of Opera.