Thread: Nokia Software Updater cannot detect my Nokia 5330

Nokia Software Updater cannot detect my Nokia 5330

Hi,
    I am in trouble, recently I buy Nokia 5330 but the problem is when I connect my mobile to my computer but Nokia Software Updater cannot detect my Nokia 5330. I don’t know why it’s happened with my phone. I join my forma my memory card also but still I face this problem so here anyone who give me solution for that.

Re: Nokia Software Updater cannot detect my Nokia 5330

I think this is driver’s problem in your computer, sometimes drivers are not able to detect your Nokia device and associated connectivity cables can become corrupted. Detection and update problem occurs when you use an old version of Nokia PC Suite installed on your PC. Always make sure you have the latest version of Nokia PC Suite, which is available on Nokia’s official site. For solving your problem you have to update your Nokia PC Suite.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

For solving your problem, uninstall and re-install the latest version of Nokia PC Suite and Nokia Software Updater for that use following steps.
    • In your computer open Control Panel then go to Add/Remove programs
    • And uninstall Nokia Software Updater
    • Uninstall Nokia PC Suite
    • Then download latest version of Nokia Software Updater and Nokia PC Suite
    • Restart your computer and then try to connect your mobile to your computer.

I give you better solution for that because I also face this same problem, but this problem occurs when I update my phone, and then I try to connect my phone to computer that time I face this problem, I tell why this problem occur, this is virus infection with your phone and because of this you not able to connect with the computer for solving this problem you have to format your mobile phone and card memory also. I think using this solution you able to connect your phone to your Nokia Software Updater.

I think this is virus problem with your computer and because of this you not able to connect your Nokia phone to your computer. For solving this problem you have to format your computer and then reinstalled latest version of Nokia Software Updater and Nokia PC Suite. I think this solution will use for solve your problem.