Thread: Dell Studio 17 laptop seven Beeps Error

Dell Studio 17 laptop seven Beeps Error

Hi,
    Recently I buy Dell Studio 17 laptop, but I got seven Beeps Error in Dell Studio 17 laptop when I try to start my system, i don’t know why this problem occur, I try my best to solved this problem but the problem still in laptop, I change my operating system also, when I start my computer that time laptop start giving beeps I count the beeps after seven beeps laptop will start normally, but I don’t get any solution from anyone, I think here I get the better solution for that I post my problem here, so please give me any solution for that.
    Last edited by ANSEL; 14-01-2010 at 04:11 PM.

Re: Dell Studio 17 laptop seven Beeps Error

Yes definitely you get the solution here I give you proper solution for your problem, for that you have use following steps
    • Shut down your laptop and then remove external main battery from the laptop.
    • Then remove rear plate for the system.
    • Then looking in the top right hand corner you will see the CMOS battery.
    • Then slowly remove the CMOS battery
    • Wait for two to five minutes and then attached the CMOS battery and eternal battery.
    • Then attached the AC adapter and switched on the power.
    • Then update the A04 BIOS
    • Then you hear 5 beeps then restart laptop
    Use this solution for solving your problem.

I also face this same problem, so I tell you exact solution for solving your problem, there are two solution for solving 7 beeps problem, one is a use the service manual this manual will explain you how to reset the internal CMOS Battery, for that you have to just remove the battery and then plugged again then restart your computer using this solution you solved your problem. if this solution would not work then give your laptop in Dell Service Center they will remove all the problems and take care of your laptop. I you use first solution and then see if your problem will not solved then give your laptop in service center.

No need to give your laptop in service center, this is your BIOS problem this problem occur when your BIOS systems files are goes corrupt or damaged for solving this problem you have to just update your BIOS, for downloading updates use only Dells official site. This site provides genuine downloads for your laptop. If you use your sources for updating BIOS then you have to face more problems. So update your laptop BIOS.

I think this is a virus problem with your laptop, when viruses are corrupt yours laptops BIOS systems files that time this problem occurs and for solving this problem you have to format your laptop or repaired your laptop because of this you can restore your corrupted files. And you able to solved your problem. I think this solution will help you.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"