Thread: I want to buy Element - Wifi Touchscreen china mobile phone

I want to buy Element - Wifi Touchscreen china mobile phone

Actually I am planning to buy Element - Wifi Touchscreen mobile phone. But before buying this mobile phone I want to know the price of this mobile phone and all the other features such as its design, photo slider, about its screen and gravity sensor of this phone. In simple word if I am buying this phone then why should I buy only this phone? One more thing I am a resident of India is this phone is available India or not.

Re: Price of Element - Wifi Touchscreen china mobile phone

First this Element - Wifi Touchscreen Worldphone with QWERTY Keyboard phone was not available in India because of some OEM (Original equipment manufacturer) agreements. But now this phone is available in India for sale and this phone comes at the approximate price of $122.23. So if you are a resident of India you will be able to buy this phone easily.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Re: Specification of Element - Wifi Touchscreen china mobile phone

Element - Wifi Touchscreen Worldphone with QWERTY Keyboard mobile phone comes with fully functional and efficient designed. This phone comes with all the features a smart phone user needs such as Wi-Fi internet access. User can expand memory of this phone with the use of mini SD slot. Do not forget about the hands free Bluetooth communication. TV tuner card also inbuilt with this phone so that you can watch you favorite shows on this phone. If you planning to buy the new phone then this the phone you need to buy.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Re: I want to buy Element - Wifi Touchscreen china mobile phone

This phone is ergonomically design mean this phone is provide with QWERTY key board so that you can write sms (Short message service) with ease. Element - Wifi Touchscreen Worldphone with QWERTY Keyboard has a perfect balance between the classic design and the ease of use. Trust me feel of this phone in hand is comfortable. The key of this phone are nicely illuminated so there will not be any problem in using this phone.

This phone is provided with the feature of quick access photo slider. This feature allows the user to access the camera with the use of any button or the typical steps of searching the menus for camera. Users just have to slide the flap and the camera will allow you to quickly take the pictures of you friend. This phone also has the feature of gravity sensor mean you have just shake the phone for changing the image or your favorite songs.

You have asked a very good question that if you want to buy the phone then why only this phone. The mobile phone is designed in such a way that it really "feels awesome" to use. What I mean by this is that this phone’s each and everything from the size of the screen to the keyboard layout, or you talk about screen resolution which is very good, I cannot forget to mention about the raised back-lit buttons. Menu operations are designed in such a way that any novice user can handle it. In short this phone has an ergonomic design which suits the hand of user. I do not think you need another reason for buying this phone.