Thread: Ipod Error Message 13001

Ipod Error Message 13001

Hi,

I have a problem that iTunes can to Sync Multimedia Content But at the end of synchronization I get a notification that cannot synchronize iPod, there was an unknown error 13001. The problem has started after updating my 8 gb ipod. Please If anyone knows anything about this problem, help me !!!!

Re: Ipod Error Message 13001

Uninstall any iTunes related programs:
    1 Apple mobile device support
    2 Apple software update
    3 bonjour
    4 quicktime
    5 itunes
    Restart the pc and using the windows search (Start -> Find), look for anything related to itunes, iphone and apple and see the route so that you can remove everthing related to itunes program and also the iTunes folder in my music. Then reinstall itunes.

I have tried:

* Reinstall iTunes
    * Restoration of ipod
    * Use a file library
    * Recreate my library from scratch

But I am still getting the same error 13001...........

Ensure that you have the latest updates for your specific computer model available (or components) for home-built PCs. These are usually available on the support website of the PC (or component is being loaded) manufacturer. Many USB updates are on the support site and download the PC manufacturer as "Intel chipset" or just "chipset" below and also make sure you have the latest updates for your operating system, which may include improvements for device connections.

Some software can interfere with iTunes, so that no files can be written to the iPod. Think about what software you have installed and try disabling any add-ons that might be interfering with iTunes. Refer to the documentation provided with your software or contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance with disabling the application.

If one of your music files or photos is damaged, iTunes may display one of these errors if the file is transferred to the iPod. If you find a file that is causing the problem, then try to delete the file and import from a backup file or from the original source. You may be able to repair files by repairing the disk.

This could be an issue with iPod hardware or with the cable or dock you're using. In many cases, however, there is a problem with the USB or FireWire card or interface in your computer. Some USB and FireWire ports do not work very well. If you use the issue to the USB or FireWire interface in your computer could narrow, try a different port, you get the computer serviced or replace the card or interface with a better.