Thread: Safe mode problem in Videocon touch phone

Safe mode problem in Videocon touch phone

Hi,
    Recently I buy Videocon touch music phone, but it not working properly, when I start music player in thet then my Videocon touch phone goes in safe mode or I don’t know this which mode but it look like a computers safe mode, my computer when I start in safe mode that time how it look like same look my Videocon touch phone giving me. But my Videocon touch phone has this type of safe mode. But my music player can’t start, when my phone goes in safe mode that time I restart my phone and then my phone comes in normal mode, so anyone tell me why this is happened with my phone any solution for that?

Re: Safe mode problem in Videocon touch phone

I think there is no safe mode in Videocon touch phone. because in Videocon touch phone doesn’t have any safe mode, this is problem in your phone this problem occur when you download the updates. Some time we wrong updates download and this will effect on our screen, I think it’s graphics problem with your phone, your updates change your graphic setting and because of this your phone look like computer safe, in safe mode computer start on minimum drivers it will not take all the graphics. For solving this problem you have again download the updates which for your mobile and after that your mobile will not going in safe mode.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

No need do updates your Videocon touch phone, use the following steps for solving your problem,
    First connect the in Videocon touch phone to your computer
    • Using Videocon touch phones PC Suite format your phone
    • Then remove the Videocon touch phone from your computer
    • Then restart Videocon touch phone and start to update your mobile.
    • For that you have to use Software updater or installer of your phone. this will you get on your mobiles official website.

Hey I also face this same problem my mobile also goes in safe mode, I face this problem after I download the update for my mobile, when I install the updates and try to restart my phone and then I try to run my music player that my phone goes in safe mode. For solving this problem I connect my phone to my computer and then I formatted it and after that I restart the phone and start the music player, and I see my music player working fine. I think for solving your problem you also format your phone,

This is a major problem with your Videocon touch phone. This problem occurs when you systems display graphics are corrupted this files are corrupted by the virus. I think for solving this problem you have to give your phone in your mobiles service center they will take care of it because it’s software problem and I think they will not charge for you.