Thread: EBooks reader application for Blackberry

EBooks reader application for Blackberry

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I have blackberry mobile phone. I love reading books on free times. I am about to go on 8hours flight and I want to read books in that time. Can anyone tell me is there any EBooks reader application available for Blackberry? Please help me.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: EBooks reader application for Blackberry

As per my knowledge eReader Pro is the beast suited eBook reader application for your mobile. It is made by Barnes & Noble. It allow you to browse and download books directly on to your BlackBerry device. This application can read any of your existing eBooks that are written in the PDB format and which are saved in computer. Just connect the BlackBerry device to you PC and using USB cable copy the PDB files on to the mobile’s memory card. You can directly download this application from your mobile phone. Just type ereader.com/bb in your mobile's browser and directly download eReader Pro application in your mobile.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As per my knowledge MobiPocket Reader is one of the most popular eBook reader software for your mobile. MobiPocket Reader is one of the most oldest and use friendly e-book clients for mobile devices. You can read number of eBooks using this application. If you want to download this application then go to official site of MobiPocket and directly download this application in your mobile. After this install it in your mobile as per instruction.

As per my knowledge Short Covers is a unique online book store that provides mobile interface for reading ebooks. It means that you can buy an eBook from Short Covers and read part of that book on your desktop browser and the rest of the part on your BlackBerry. It is very easy to download and install. If you want this application then go to official site of Short Covers for downloading. Using this application you can read any type of book.

Hey there is no need to download any eBook reader application. If you want to read book from web page then using this application you can directly convert any file format into Blackberry compatible format. Stanza support epub, Microsoft LIT, Palm PDB, Adobe PDF and most other popular ebook file formats. You can also read any book from official web site of Stanza. Just download Stanza application in your computer and then after transfer any book into Blackberry compatible format.