Thread: Nokia OVI Store application for Nokia N97

Nokia OVI Store application for Nokia N97

I am having the Nokia N79 mobile phone and this mobile phone comes with the application called as the Nokia OVI store application. By mistake i removed this software from the mobile. I want to install this software again in mobile. Where can i get this software again? Although i dont know the use of this application but it is better to keep it in the mobile phone. So i want the Nokia OVI Store application for Nokia N97 mobile phone.

Re: Nokia OVI Store application for Nokia N97

You are having the Nokia N97 Mobile phone and you have deleted Nokia Ovi Store application from this mobile phone. Now you again want to install the OVI application in the mobile phone. You can download this application from the website of the NOKIA. You can download this software free of cost. You can also download many softwares from the Nokia website for your Nokia N97 Mobile phone. This application is developed by nokia to provide applications for its users.

The Nokia Ovi Store was launched by the Nokia world wide in the year 2009. Over here the users and the customers can download the things like mobile games, applications and softwares , videos, images, and ring tones to the Nokia mobile phones. Some of the application and other things are provided free of cost by Nokia and some of the things are provided by purchasing. You can purchase using the credit card or else pay through the Mobile bills including this charges.purchased using credit card or through operator billing in selected operators. The content in Ovi tore is sorted into the following categories:

1. Recommended
    2. Games
    3. Personalise
    4. Applications
    5. Audio
    6. video

The Nokia Ovi Store also offers its customers download the contents and other things that are compatible according to their mobile phone. In your case it is Nokia N97.The customers or the users can download the applications and other things according to their tastes and location. The Customers can also share the recommendations with the friends.The Supported content types of the OVI store includes the J2ME, Flash applications, widgets, ringtones, wallpapers, themes, and many more things for the Nokia Series 40 as well as for the S60 devices.

For downloading the softwares , applications and other things from the Nokia OVI store, the first thing that you have to do is that register yourself and the mobile phone on the website of the Nokia or the NOKIA OVI Store. After that you will be able to download the software from this Store. Either you can download to the PC and transfer them on the mobile or you can directly download and install these things to the mobile phone. It is better to download and install the software directly to your Nokia N97 Mobile phone.

Ovi Store is the marketplace for mobile games, applications, videos, images, tones, and free content. Ovi Store offers you high quality content, relevant to your tastes and location, and allows you to share recommendations with your friends: Relevant Content The content you want, from global brands to locally relevant. Ovi Store learns your tastes, delivers content relevant to your surroundings.