Thread: I am confused to buy a mobile phone.

I am confused to buy a mobile phone.

Hi everybody, I want to buy a new mobile phone, and in the market there are too many phones are available. But I want one good mobile phone which I need, and I am get confused because of thousands of mobile phones. I think mobile phones are more complicated than buy a new laptop or computer. Can any one suggest to buy what kind of mobile phone and which brand.

Re: I am confused to buy a mobile phone.

I suggest you to buy a recently launched Google's Nexus One, Because it is not just a another mobile phone, Nexus One is the smart phone which is powered by a Google operating system Andriod 2.1, and this this the first mobile phone of Google brand. It has 5 mega pixel camera from which you can record a video of 720 x 480 pixel with 20/sec or higher. It enabled with the Wi-Fi and GPS.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Motorola has launched a new mobile called Droid, which is based on Android operating system. But Motorola from last few was disappointed by its grip in the market. But when they launched a Motorola Droid cell phone then again catch a grip in the market. It also has a 5 mega pixel camera from which you can record a video with 24 frame/sec. But you will get extra, a slider full QWERTY keyboard.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you can wait for some time the its good for you, in some days Apple will going to launch a new phone called Apple iPhone 4G, this phone will killer of all smart phone which is based on Android operating system. It is enabled with GPS, Wi-Fl, and it is based on own proprietary operating system, 3.2 megapixel camera. It looks very cool with Sturdy titanium and glass design.

If you are looking cheap and best mobile than you can go for Nokia N97 mini. It gives you both touch screen and QWERTY keyboard, Nokia N97 mini having a slider keyboard which allows easy access of SMS, Email, text etc. It also having 5.0 mega pixel camera with LED flash , which provide you a poster size of photo clicking. Nokia N97 mini has a unique feature of Handwriting recognition.