Thread: Problem in connecting to Nokia PC Suite after updating

Problem in connecting to Nokia PC Suite after updating

HI,
    Problem in connecting to Nokia PC Suite after updating, I use Nokia 5330 in that I use Airtel Live internet, that day I installed latest updates for my mobile. And I also download the themes and latest game for my mobile, but the problem is after updating I am not able to connect with the My Nokia PC suite. I want to take a backup of my mobile, but I am not able to see my device in my computer. So how I solve this problem?
    Last edited by Chadrick; 12-01-2010 at 09:42 PM.

Re: Problem in connecting to Nokia PC Suite after updating

This is not a major issue, this problems occurs when you not able to properly connect with the computer. For solving this problem you have to open Nokia Connection Manager from PC Suite (Manage Connections option) and ensure the USB option is checked. Some time we unchecked this option and try for accessing Nokia PC suite. Without checking this option you can’t connect your device to your computer. And I think because of this you not able connect to Nokia PC Suite after updating.

This is not a major problem sometime when you update your device that time this mobile setting will changed, and for restoring this setting use following steps.
    • For accessing your phone you have to use latest version of Nokia PC Suite.
    • Take Backup of your Nokia phone in your PC using Nokia PC Suite
    • Copy all the music, videos, documents, images etc files from your mobile phone in your computer
    • Copy all the sis and java files of your games and themes.
    • Then format your memory card and phone memory.
    • After that select Menu > Tools > Settings > Phone > General > Orig. Phone Settings and entering 12345.
    • Then restore all the files in your mobile phone by using Nokia PC Suit.
    • Then reinstalled all the application, games and themes

I think this is a virus problem with your phone, because when you download the update that time some virus files are downloaded by you and when you activated or start running updates that time this virus will activated and this virus will corrupt your mobiles system file and because of this you notable connect to Nokia PC Suite after updating. For solving this problem you have to format your phone memory card. I think after that you can able to connect your mobile with Nokia PC Suite.

I think this problem occur when your system or mobile is infected by the virus. I also face this same problem that time try to connect my phone in my friend’s computer but that time it will connected to his Nokia PC Suite but it will not connected my computer, then I format my computer and then I installed latest version of Nokia PC Suite then I try to connect my Nokia phone to my computer and after that it will properly connected. I think you also format your computer and then trying to connect your Nokia phone to your computer.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"