Thread: Nokia 5320 gives message "corrupted files" when tried to install games

Nokia 5320 gives message "corrupted files" when tried to install games

Hello to all,
    I recently bought a cool new Nokia 5320 mobile phone. Last night I download some games in my mobile. Today when I tried to install them in my mobile, it gives error message "corrupted files". I don't know what is that mean. Why Nokia 5320 gives "corrupted files" message when tried to install games?
    Anyone else having the same problem. Please help me.

Re: Nokia 5320 gives message "corrupted files" when tried to install games

From your information it seems that there is some problem in files that you have downloaded and that's why you are getting such type of problem. Those files may be get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case try to download those files again to get rid out of this problem. If you still get the same problem after downloading those files again, then try to download those files from other website.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It seems that you are trying to install games which are not compatible with your mobile and that's why your mobile gives such type of error message. If you are trying to install games, application of other format then you may likely get such type of error message. In this case try to download games which are compatible with your mobile. I hope my suggestion will help you.

It seems that your mobile's software is affected with some kind of virus and for this reason your you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to scan your mobile to remove virus from your mobile to get rid out of this problem. Just connect your mobile to computer and scan your whole mobile or you can install anti-virus in your mobile to remove virus from your mobile phone. After this restart your mobile.

I think there is some problem in your mobile's software. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile to get rid out of this problem. If you don't know how to upgrade your mobile then use following steps.
    First unlock your mobile -> now type *#0000# -> now check for new updates -> if new updates available then download and install it in your mobile as per instruction -> after that restart your mobile.