Thread: Unable to install games in samsung s5230

Unable to install games in samsung s5230

Hello friends,
    I have a samsung s5230 mobile phone which is 3 months old. I am having this problem from last night. Whenever I tried to install games in my mobile, it gives "invalid format" or "not supported " error messages. Anyone knows why is this happening? Why I unable to install games in samsung s5230? Please help me.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Unable to install games in samsung s5230

I think you are tried to install games which are not compatible with your mobile and for this reason you are getting such type of problem. If you are tried to install games of other format then you may likely get such type of problem. In this case you have to install only those games which are compatible with your mobile. As per my knowledge your mobile only support games which are of JAD/JAR types.

From your information it seems that you are tried to install games of JAR types and that's why you are getting such type of error message. Your mobile support games of JAD type. In this case you have to convert games form JAR type to JAD type. You can do this using JADMaker 1.21 software. JADMaker creates a JAD file for your .JAR Java Games, so that you can install them to your samsung s5230 mobile phone. If you want this software then click here. Just download this software in your computer and then convert JAR games in JAD games.

It is seems that you are not properly install games in your mobile and that's why you are getting such type of problem. You have to first download those games in your computer and then after transfer these games to your mobile using USB cable. If you don't know how to install games then go to following link for solution.
    How to install games on Samsung STAR (S5233)

I think you are tried to install games which are not compatible with your mobile and that's why you are getting such type of problem. If you don't know from where to download games for your mobile then go to following link for free games.
    Free games for Samsung Star
    Just download these games in your computer and then transfer it to your mobile.

I think there is some problem in your mobile's software. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile to fix this problem. Just go to official site of Samsung and look out for new updates. If new updates is available then download and install it in your mobile as per instruction. After this you will not get any problem.