Thread: Problem in Activa music player’s system recovery

Problem in Activa music player’s system recovery

Hi,
    Recently I buy 80GB Philips Activa music player, but the problem is when I load maximum songs in music player then it will start to hang. And before some days ago I store my some data in that but the problem is I am not able to take back, there is also big issue with the music player’s equalizer. Equalizer is change by as per the song if I tune on normal setting and then I changed the song then it will goes change. Because of this problem I want to recover my Activa music player's system. So tell me how I solved this problem.

Re: Problem in Activa music player’s system recovery

Use following steps for solving this problem , mostly there is three basic steps are availed for solving any major problem is Clean Up, Format, Reinstall Firmware.
    • In clean up we can remove all the invalid links from the music library, because of this links some time harmful data also downloaded in your music player when you updating your music player. For removing this problem you have to clean up your phone regularly.
    • If after cleaning your music player your problem will not solved then you have to format your music player but then your all the music files are deleted from the music player.
    • After formatting mostly all the problems are solved but then you have to again download the all the updates in your music player. After downloading restart your music player for saving all the changes.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think formatting is not first option for any problem, here no need to format your music player, I give better solution for that you have to update your music player, because of after updating all the system files are reinstalled, if suppose any files are corrupted then this files are replaced with fresh copy of the system file. I think this is a best solution for recovering your music player. But for that you have Software updater of Philips Activa’s Music player. Without this you can’t able recover your music player

I think this is a major problem with your music player because Philips Activa is latest music player and there is so many problem in your music player, mostly this problem are not occur in latest music player and for solving this problem you have to give your music player in the Philips Service center they will solve this problem and they will not charge for that because it’s software problem or also may be they charge you it’s all depend on them but you have to give your music player in service center.

No need to give your music player in Philips service center because this is a virus problem for solving this problem you have scan you music player for virus with updated Antivirus. It will remove viruses from your music player, if this will not work then you have to format your music player and then install all the plugins. And then restart your music player this will help you to saving all the changes. I think you have to use this solution for recovering your music player.