Thread: Nokia 6233 gives "Out of Memory" Error message

Nokia 6233 gives "Out of Memory" Error message

Hello to all,
    I have nokia 6233 which is 6 months old. Last night I downloaded some software and game in my mobile, but I unable to open it. Whenever I tried to open any application, my mobile gives "Out of Memory" error message. I don't know what is that mean. Please help me to fix this problem.
    Thank you.

Re: Nokia 6233 gives "Out of Memory" Error message

It seems that you are tried to open some java games which are heavy for your mobile phone and that's why you are getting such type of error message. Some java games are only made for some high end mobile phone and that's why you are not able to play those games on your mobile phone. Such type of games requires faster mobile phone which has high RAM. In this case try to download and play small games which are compatible with your mobile phone.

From your information it seems that you don't have enough space in your mobile's phone memory and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to free up some space from mobile's phone memory to get rid out of this problem. Just connect your mobile to computer and using Nokia PC suite delete some unwanted stuff from your mobile. After this you will not get any error.

I think you have installed more than 5 or 6 games in your mobile and that's why you are getting such type of problem. Such type of problem happened with lot of Nokia mobile users. When you installed lot's of games in your mobile they requires more memory for processing and due to limited availability of memeory you get such type of error message. In this case try to install 2 or 3 games at time to get rid out of this problem.

I also had the same problem. I tried various method but none of them work out. Then one of my friend said me to upgrade mobile to fix this problem. After upgrading, my mobile is working fine now. I think you also upgrade your mobile to get rid out of this problem. Just go to official site of nokia and look out for new updates. If new update is available then install it in your mobile as per instruction. After this restart your mobile.