Thread: Bluescreen issue of HP Mini 311 having Vista

Bluescreen issue of HP Mini 311 having Vista

I am having the HP Mini 311 laptop which is featured with the Windows Vista operating system. The problem with this mini laptop is that after the start of sometime this restart by giving the Bluescreen on the display. I am not getting what this problem is about because this laptop was working properly when i was using the Windows XP operating system. How can i solve this problem by myself. This problem has started after i installed the windows vista operating system. How should i solve this Bluescreen problem of the HP Mini 311?

Re: Bluescreen issue of HP Mini 311 having Vista

You are getting the problem with your HP Mini 311 which has the Windows Vista operating system. This can be the problem related with the Ram of this laptop. You should remove the RAM of this laptop and clean it properly and fix it again in the motherboard. If you are getting the beeps when you are starting the laptop then this is surely the issue of the RAM of this laptop. Reinstalling the RAM will fix this problem.

There is the possibility that this is the problem of the Graphic card or Video card of your HP Mini 311 which has the Vista operating system. Remove the graphic card and fix it again properly on the motherboard of the laptop by cleaning it properly. If this is the problem then it will be resolved after re-fixing it on the motherboard. If this does not resolve the problem the this hardware is damaged which is causing the problem.

This is clearly the issue of the hardware parts related to the HP Mini 311 laptop. You have currently installed the Windows Vista operating system in this laptop may be some driver software of the hardware connected to this laptop does not compatible with the windows Vista operating system. So download the Driver software for the hardware connected to this laptop for the Windows Vista OS from the website of the HP.

Remove all the hardware parts connected to this HP Mini 311 having Vista operating system. Clean the motherboard and all the slots on the motherboard properly. Also clean all the hardwares that are connected on the motherboard properly. Fix it again properly on the motherboard of this laptop. If this does not solves then contact the HP service center about this issue.