Thread: Which is better Logitech G11 OR Saitek Eclipse II ?

Which is better Logitech G11 OR Saitek Eclipse II ?

I have Dell Studio 19 desktop computer with configuration: Intel Quad Core (Q8200), Integrated graphics with Blu-Ray Disc, 4GB SDRAM, 1TB HDD and Windows XP as well Vista on dual boot operating system. I use this desktop on daily basis from last 1year for gaming, surfing internet, and other entertainment purpose. I am very happy with this product , no regrets. But recently the keyboard got damaged and its not working now. And planning to buy new keyboard, i confused between two keyboards i.e Logitech G11 and Saitek Eclipse II. Please someone help me out on selecting correct keyboard for my desktop.

Re: Which is better Logitech G11 OR Saitek Eclipse II ?

My personal choice would be to purchase the Saitek Eclipse II. This keyboards needs no drivers to be installed, because it is a standard keyboard. This keyboard comes with 3 LED colors, plus with dimmer knob. And this dimmer knob sove the problem of the letters getting fading. It well designed and looks very attractive. The USB cable of the keyboard is long enough. And think so comes with 2USB ports. This are enough features for you to make Saitek Eclipse II as your choice.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You know what, if would be in your place then i would not choice any one out of two keyboards you mentioned. I would suggest you to purchase the logitech G19. It has awesome design and better performance compare to both keyboards you told. It is consider as best gaming keyboard. Most important part of this keyboard, is that it has a LCD screen, which makes him to send above all keyboards. In all you will be extremely happy with this product. Hope your problem will get fix soon

According to me, the G or G11 series keyboard of logitech and the keyboards from Eclipse does not make much sense, because they both are totally different in designs as well as purposes also. So, if you looking out for the keyboard for gaming and for software use then should go the G series of keyboard and whereas the Saitek Eclipse 2 is styled more after a notebook. So, my suggestion would be to purchase the G11 keyboard.

My recommendation will go like this if you are a slightly gushy but want a solid feel and game a lot, then purchase the Logitech G11. And if you want little more or clicky or/and loose, shallow key presses, and wants to use for everyday typing and no special purpose, then purchase Eclipse II. Both are good keyboards, but stay at different level and used in different condition. Hope your problem get solved.

I would recommend to buy the G11 keyboard. The reason of telling you to buy the Logitech G11 because it gives a great gaming feel and it is much more than its branding as a gaming keyboard suggests. The Versatile, compact, comfortable and efficient, the Logitech G11 is a keyboard the expands the computing ability of anyone in the world us it. It also comes with extra buttons, customizable features, and mainly the design of keyboard which make you feel so great.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's