Thread: How much will the Apple Tablet cost

How much will the Apple Tablet cost

Hi everybody,

I heard that the the Apple is launched Apple tablet in Jan. 27. It is rumors that the apple will cost less to this tablet. Though Intel and its low-power, low-cost Atom processor were rumored all around. Can anybody know that how much will it cost on the market. Thanks in advance.

I find that the tablet processor will manufactured by Samsung according to an AppleInsider article. They also be based on the Cortex-A8 ARM architecture and its speed of about 1GHz. The device ARM chip, which would be the A9 and its estimated cost be about $340. So we consider the price will going less.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I read an article from the apple and i find that one model will come with a lower price of Apple Tablet. It subsidized by a wireless carrier via a service contract. and another which will more expensive model and not tied to a carrier. I find that it also occurs to us needed to make telephone calls from such a 3G tablet would be a Bluetooth headset and a Skype account.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I will calculated the Price of Apple Tablet and found $340. Because the cost of components has been widely reported, that is 4200rpm 160GB hard disk drive. Some expert said that if Apple opts for a 128GB SSD, it would add several hundred dollars on that. You can also find out the Tablet configuration on website and estimate the price.

The analyst assumes that the device will run on an Intel Atom processor, would include 2GB of DRAM, and sport a 3.2 megapixel camera. so the tablet's cost could be reduced by as much as $50. This tablet will unveiled this month at an event on Wednesday, Jan. 27. Exerts also expect it to cost less than $1,000 and good competent with both the e-book and netbook markets.

According to brainstormtech blogs, Its storage configuration is 1.8” HDD, or perhaps a far more expensive 128 GB SSD that could add several 100 dollars to the cost of the device. If apple uses ntel-based Atom or Core 2 Duo, or an ARM-based processor then the cost will swing much as a $100. If it will be ARM-based processor then it could lower by $50. They will estimate total bill of material will $ 347.23.