Thread: Nokia 5300 hangs when playing any video

Nokia 5300 hangs when playing any video

Hello,
    I am having this problem from last 2 days. Whenever I tried to open any video my mobile hangs. I don't know why Nokia 5300 hangs when playing any video. Please help me to fix this problem.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Nokia 5300 hangs when playing any video

It seems that you are tried to play video which is not supported by your mobile and that's why your mobile hangs when you tried to play that video. Have you tried another video? If not, then try to play another video format. If you are able to play that video it means that your first video is faulty one and it has to delete from your mobile to fix this problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's video player and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case try to play that video in other mobile. If you are able to play that video in other mobile then it means that your mobile's music player is faulty one. In this case you have to use some third party video player application to fix this problem. Just search on google for video player player application which is compatible with your mobile.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's hardware and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to repair your mobile to fix this problem. If you don't know how to repair your mobile then go to following links.
    How to repair Nokia 5300 mobile ?

I think there is some problem in your mobile's software it may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile to fix this problem. You can do this using Nokia PC suite. Just connect your mobile to computer and check for new updates. Download and install new updates in your mobile as per instruction.
    After this you will not get any error.