Thread: Omnia i900 restart automatically.

Omnia i900 restart automatically.

Hello to all,
    I recently bought a cool new Samsung Omnia i900. It is very nice mobile phone. It has amazing features and it looks very well. It don't have any problem. From last week Omnia i900 restart automatically. I don't know what happened to it. Please help me to fix this prpoblem.
    Thank you.

Re: Omnia i900 restart automatically.

It seems that you have enable Auto Switch option and that's why you are getting such type of problem. When you enable Auto Switch option in your mobile, it get's automatically switch off when you doesn't use your mobile for long time(mostly during the night hours) to conserve battery power. In this case you have to disable Auto Switch option to get rid out of this problem. You can do this in following ways.
    First go to Wireless Manager option -> now go to Settings option -> Now select Auto Switch Settings and disable this option.
    After this you will not get any problem.

You have to hard rest your mobile to fix this problem. I also had the same problem but after performing this process, now I able to fix this problem. If you don't know how to hard reset your mobile then use following steps.
    First turn off your mobile -> now press dial key, end call button and power button simultaneously until your mobile turn on. After this you will not get any problem.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's software. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile to to fix this problem. Just go to official site of samsung and check for new updates. If new updates is available then download and install in your mobile as per instruction.

From your information it seems that your mobile's software is affected with some kind of virus and that's you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to scan your mobile for virus. Just connect your mobile to computer and scan your mobile for virus. After that install anti-virus in your mobile for preventing any virus.