Thread: How to protect the screen of iphone?

How to protect the screen of iphone?

Hi there, i have recently bought a iphone 3G for my personal use that i want to have from last year and finally i got it. but now i am worried about the screen of it. I want to know how to protect the screen of iphone so that i can have one method to protect my device. This could be appreciative if i get the right solution of the same. Thanks in advance

Re: How to protect the screen of iphone?

ClearTouch is he solution of your problem that protect your screen from the scratches. This gives the perfect blend with the clarity of viewing the phone. Most of the Apple iphone user are using this ClearTouch for their phone. This also provide clarity even when you are in sunlight. ClearTouch packed with the lots of screen features. But it for your phone and use it. Say thanks if you like the same. Bye

If you want to protect your screen form scratches then you why don't you but the iphone case. You can buy Leather Case for ,your phone which will help you to protect your phone from the any kind of the harm. This will also keep your phones body safe. You BodyGuardz Screen Protectorscan also for your device. Thats all i can have for you. Thanks

Hey as you said that to protect my screen i have to use the screen protector or the leather casing. But could you help me more with the location where i can get the same. Because i have no idea about the same. So tell me where to get. Thanks again

You can it on any of the Apple Showroom near to your location. The shop have the screen protector with the less price. and it will better to buy from the showroom because they will also fix it on your device otherwise this is not possible to fix it your own. So find out the shop that is nearest to you and visit the same for your issue.

Hi, i am a iphone user but never need the screen protector. The phone itself have guard of the screen it is scratch proof default made by the Apple only. So don't require any scratch guard for your device. The body is metallic that is also unbreakable. I will suggest you not to wast money of buying scratch guard for the same and enjoy it as it is. Bye