Thread: Protective cases for HTC Touch Diamond 2

Protective cases for HTC Touch Diamond 2

Hello friends,
    I am new to this forum. I recently bought a cool new HTC Touch Diamond 2. It is very nice phone. It has amazing features and it looks very well. I am always worry about mobile and I want to protect it from any damages. Can anyone suggest me good quality protective cases for my Touch Diamond 2. Please help me.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Linoo; 11-01-2010 at 08:03 PM.

Re: Protective cases for HTC Touch Diamond 2

As per my knowledge you must use Leather Case for HTC Touch Diamond2 - Sleeve Type (Black). You can get this cover only for $28.00. With this cover you also get removable 360 degrees belt clip. It opens and closes with magnetic studs,for ease of use. This case has white stitch finishing,making this case look more beautiful. You can get this case from any online store.

I think you must use Leather Flip Case for your HTC Touch Diamond2. It is made by Proporta company. It protects your mobile's screen from all types of damages. You can get this product only for £20 from any online store. It is vehicle mountable. It is perfect for GPS and in car audio systems. Your mobile perfectly fit with this cover.

You must use Armor Case for your HTC Touch Diamond2. BoxWave's Armor Case is a form-fitting, aluminum metal case that is made to protect your HTC Touch Diamond2 from every type of damages and scratches. It is avilable in two color black or metallic silver. You can get this product from eBay only for $27.95. It's interior is padded with a thin layer of foam that holds your device securely in place.

I think BStripes Leather Pouch is the best popular cover among HTC Touch Diamond2 users. It is made using fine Italian fabric together with high grade Turkish leather. It is an elegant and chic case conceived in top quality handcrafted leather. Due to it's thin, padded design it always protect your mobile from any damages. It is also comfortable to carry around with you.

You must use Silicone Case for your mobile. It is the most popular protective cover among touchscreen mobile users. They provide best clarity for your mobile. This cover will cushion your mobile phone slightly if you drop it too. It is very cheap in prize. You can get this cover from any branded store. It is very easy to remove and insert. You can also wash this cover if it become dirty.