Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

how to install software on samsung star using pc suite

Portable Devices

Old 11-01-2010

star how to install software on samsung star using pc suite

can anyone help me out!!!
the pc suit given to me with star doesnt support installing of software on my samsung star, what to do

Old 11-01-2010

Re: how to install software on samsung star using pc suite

To install applications and games on the Samsung star using PC Suite, first connect your phone to your computer. Then, on your mobile, go to Menu, under then Settings, select Phone settings. Scroll down to connections. Select "mass storage device" option on your computer. The next time you connect your phone to your PC via USB, open Samsung Studio. Samsung Studio will automatically detect the memory card and then you can start transferring files. Another method is easier when you connect your phone through the USB, go to My Computer. Click on the removable disk. Then it's just a matter of dragging and dropping files from there.
Old 12-01-2010

Have a look at the following threads, may be you can get some idea about how to install software on samsung star using pc suite:
Old 12-01-2010

It may be that the disc may not be proper. You can download the driver application for your phone from samsung's official site. Search for the application driver for your phone on its official site. Download it and then install.
Old 13-09-2010

a easier way to install my samsung star to my pc. i install it to my laptop, but when i plug the usb cable in, and click on connect it say Loading the whole time.....is there a setting on my phone maybee ?
Old 13-09-2010

Did you install any other software on system? I am getting the same issue but with the Nokia PC suit. To resolve the issue i have uninstalled the Nokia PC Suit with the Your uninstaller and after that installed the PC suit again and the issue got resolved. So if you can then go through the same and work with the issue.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,