Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PC suite software for Samsung GT-S5233A MOBILE

PC suite software for Samsung GT-S5233A MOBILE

I am having the Samsung GT-S5233A mobile phone. I am having the difficulties in the data transfer to the computer from this mobile phone. What are the different ways for transferring the data from the mobile phone to the computer system? I am able to connect this mobile using the USB cable to the computer but not able to see the data stored in the device memory. How can i see the device storage in the computer system?I have heard that i require the PC studio software for this purpose. But i am not having it. So i want to ask you where can i find this software?
    Last edited by Daniel23; 11-01-2010 at 08:31 AM.

Re: PC suite software for Samsung GT-S5233A MOBILE

You are having the data transfer issue with the Samsung GT-S5233A mobile phone. You are not able to transfer the data stored in the device storage of this mobile phone. You need the PC Suite software for this purpose. You can download this software from the official website of the Samsung Mobiles.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you are already having the PC suite software installed in your computer system for the Samsung GT-S5233A mobile phone and then also you are not able to access the device storage of the mobile phone then there can be the problem related to the USB settings of this mobile phone with the computer. Insert the software disc of the mobile provided by the manufacturer and install the driver software for the USB Cable in your computer system.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you are not able to find the PC Suite software in the software disc and the official website of the Samsung then you can download the Samsung PC Studio 7.2.24 And another one Samsung PC Studio 3.2.2 HF6software directly from here.
    Last edited by Pugsly; 11-01-2010 at 09:10 AM.

If you don't have any USB cable of your Phone to connect your PC then you can choose another technology to solve the problem of transmission data from your mobile phone to PC. You need a Bluetooth device that will help you to solve the problem. Add this hardware permanently into your computer and install the software related to this device and configure it according to you . It will make your work very easy. In case if your USB port is not working then you can use this method.
    Last edited by Regina; 11-01-2010 at 09:27 AM.

If you are using Samsung GT-S5233A MOBILE or another mobile phone with a memory card then you can use card reader to access the data from your mobile phone. You need to insert the memory card of your mobile phone into card reader and connect it to your USB port.Your PC will show you another Removable drive in the explorer. In case if you have laptop and willing to access the data without a card reader then a port block is provided by the manufacturer, insert your memory card there and access it as a removable drive .
    Last edited by Paxton; 11-01-2010 at 09:47 AM.

I m having problem while connecting my samsung star handset to New samsung PC studio. It's only showing the memory card & not the phone memory. What to do to see the phone memory???
    Remember us, for we too have lived, loved, and laughed

It happens to me in my Nokia phone where the pc suite software was not able to read the phone memory but it shows the memory card. You can do one thing here. First uninstall the phone completely from your computer. Then re-install the pc suite software and if possible then run a factory settings. This will reset your phone but also take care that your contacts will be deleted.

I am (RITUL Buragohain) having the Samsung GT-S5233A mobile phone. I am having the difficulties in the data transfer to the computer from this mobile phone. What are the different ways for transferring the data from the mobile phone to the computer system? I am able to connect this mobile using the USB cable to the computer but not able to see the data stored in the device memory. How can i see the device storage in the computer system?I have heard that i require the PC studio software for this purpose. But i am not having it. So i want to ask you where can i find this software as soon as possible..

Yes that is true. To read the device memory you will need a pc suite software on your computer. I had provided you a direct download link below. Click on it and run the setup. Do not connect your phone directly to your system. Once done reboot your system and then connect the phone. The icon of this software will be placed on your desktop. It will show you to the device memory and help you to transfer data in more easy way.
    Download PC Suite of Samsung GT-S5233A

PC suite software for Samsung GT-S5233A MOBILE

i have a Samsung mobile with the model of GT-s5233A. it has been now hang or some time it doesn't work ell. now the pad of this set is not working or no number is press i have so many tried to press a button but it is not working. please help me As soon As possible

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Hassan Jan

Quote Originally Posted by hassanjan View Post
    i have a Samsung mobile with the model of GT-s5233A. it has been now hang or some time it doesn't work ell. now the pad of this set is not working or no number is press i have so many tried to press a button but it is not working. please help me As soon As possible

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Hassan Jan
    How old is your Samsung GT-s5233A mobile phone? Was it physically damaged in the past or the hanging problem started on its own. If it is under warranty then you can try to take it to the samsung care center and ask them to repair it, it will all be done for free under warranty if it is not physically damaged. By the way have you tried to restore it by formatting it completely by using the hard reset?
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

HELP..?
    i reset my samsung GT-S5233A but my phone is not starting.....?

HELP..?
    i reset my samsung GT-S5233A but my phone is not starting.....?
    I will suggest you to first check it out by plugging it to the charging and then turning it on and if that does not help then you can use the original battery of some other Samsung GT-S5233A to check if there I something wrong with the battery. If that does not help then there are chances that you phone might have been bricked and you will have to get it repaired or replaced.

i have the same Samsung GT-S5233A mobile and have been trying to connect it to my PC but am not able to. Initially i had Windows XP OS then it worked perfectly well using the software provided with the phone. but now i have changed to OS to Windows 7 and the software does not work on it. I downloaded the PC Suite required for Windows 7 and installed it but still my phone does not get connected / detected. i even tried to download the USB driver for it but it still is not working. kindly help. Thanx.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast