Thread: Wanted MOTOROLA MOTOCUBO A45

Wanted MOTOROLA MOTOCUBO A45

I live in the uk and im desparate to have a MOTOROLA MOTOCUBO A45 dose anyone know where i can get a cheap one please, even from abroad, thanks

Re: Wanted MOTOROLA MOTOCUBO A45

According to me, you need to check out the following link. As this is the official MOTOROLA website, you will get know the exact detail of their store by selecting the appropriate country. You will get their contact number on the above mention link, where you just need to call them and they will provide you the exact detail on MOTOROLA MOTOCUBO A45 cellphone.

sad Re: Wanted MOTOROLA MOTOCUBO A45

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny55 View Post
    According to me, you need to check out the following link. As this is the official MOTOROLA website, you will get know the exact detail of their store by selecting the appropriate country. You will get their contact number on the above mention link, where you just need to call them and they will provide you the exact detail on MOTOROLA MOTOCUBO A45 cellphone.
    I have done that and just get alot of jibberish from them.

Re: Wanted MOTOROLA MOTOCUBO A45

I think this will solve your problem. You need to visit the Motorola support and then you can get the details about it. So, you need to visit the page below and call on the given number for the query regarding the MOTOROLA MOTOCUBO A45. So, Visit it.
    Support