Thread: Auto rotate not working in Nokia 5800

Auto rotate not working in Nokia 5800

Hello to all,
    I am having this problem from last week. From last week my mobile's(Nokia 5800) auto rotate function not working properly. I don't know why happened to it. Anyone else having the same problem. Please help me to fix this problem.
    Thank you.

Re: Auto rotate not working in Nokia 5800

Have you tried to switch your phone off and on again? If not, then try to restart your mobile. Most of the people face such type of problem and they are able to fix this problem by performing this process. Try to restart your mobile. After this process if you still have the same problem then contact nokia service center to fix this problem.

I also have the same problem. After trying following steps I able to fix this problem. I think you also use these steps to fix this problem.
    First go to settings option -> now go to phone option -> now select sensor settings ->now tap on turning control and UNMARK auto rotate display -> Now restart mobile phone -> go to settings option -> now go to phone option -> now select sensor settings ->now tap on turning control and this time MARK auto rotate display.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile software. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile to fix this problem. Just connect your mobile to computer. Now open Nokia PC suite. Now download new update of your mobile and insatll as per instruction. After this you will not get any error.

You have to perform Reset process to fix this problem. I also had the same problem. After performing Reset process I able to fix this problem. I think you also perform Reset process to get rid out of this problem. If you don't know how to reset your mobile then use following steps.
    First go to Setting option -> now go to Reset process -> now go to Phone reset -> now wait for few minutes until process complete.
    After this you will not get any problem.

Halina.......U R Awesome

It worked for me.

Thnks a ton....