Thread: Games for LG GB230 Julia.

Games for LG GB230 Julia.

Hello to all,
    I recently bought a cool new LG GB230 Julia. It has only 2 in-built games and they are very boring. I unable to find any games for my mobile. Can you suggest me best game for my LG GB230 Julia. Please help me.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Games for LG GB230 Julia.

As per my knowledge Need for drift 3D is the best suited for your mobile. It has amazing graphics. It has lot's of missions like racing, collecting money, race with other components, etc. It is very easy to download. It is very easy to play. If you want this game then click here. Just download it in your computer and then transfer it to your mobile.

If you like to play God of war game on your computer then you must like God of war for your mobile. It has three different levels like easy, normal, expert. If you are beginner then you can start with easy level and if have already played this game then you can start with normal level. It has very nice graphics. Just download this game in your computer and the transfer it to your mobile using USB cable.
    You can download this game here.

If you are big fan of Mummy - Tomb of the Dragon Emperor movie then you must like game of it. It is new game for your mobile. It is strategy based game. It has various mission. It requires only small amount of your mobile's memeory. It is only 571.49 KB in size. It is very easy to use. It is one of the most popular game. If you want this game then click here.

If you are big fan of bikes then you must like Pro Moto Racing game. It is bike racing game. You can choose one bike from number of available bikes for racing. It has 2 missions. One is simple racing and other is advanced racing. In advanced racing you can collect money by winning each race. It is very easy to play. It is very easy to download and install . If you want this game then click here.