Thread: Nokia 5320 mobile's battery drains very quickly

Nokia 5320 mobile's battery drains very quickly

Hello,
    I recently bought a cool new Nokia 5320 from branded store. It is very nice phone. It has lot's of features. But from last week I am having problem with this mobile. It's battery become empty after 2 or 3 hours after full charging. I don't know why this happening. I don't know why my mobile's(Nokia 5320) battery drains very quickly. Please help me to fix this problem.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by kamina23; 09-01-2010 at 06:18 PM.

Re: Nokia 5320 mobile's battery drains very quickly

This is normal problem faced by most of the people and to overcome this problem Nokia company has introduced new application to extend battery life known as Battery Extender Lite. This application helps you extend the standby time of your S60 smartphone by up to 30%. It is very useful application for your mobile. You can get this application from your mobile. Just go to OVI store of Nokia and download this application in your mobile. After installing this application you will find that your mobile's battery has extended for some time.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

From your information it seems that there is some problem in you mobile's battery. It may get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case try to use another mobile's battery. If you don't get any problem with that battery then it means that your mobile's battery is faulty one. In this case you have to replace your mobile's battery to get rid out of this problem. Contact your nearest nokia service center to fix this problem.

It seems that you have kept your your mobile's bluetooth connection open and that's why your mobile's battery become low after some time. It will drain your battery very quickly. It requires lot of your mobile's power and that's' why your mobile's battery become empty after 2 hours. In this case you have to turn off your mobile Bluetooth application to get rid out of this problem. After this you will not get such type of problem.

I think you have using 3G connection in your mobile and that's why you are getting such type of problem. Using your phone in 3G / Dual Mode will drain the battery quicker rather than using GSM mode and that's why you are getting such type of problem. To increase battery life you have to use GSM mode. Use 3g connection only for browsing and taking video call.

If you use internet connection for browsing in your mobile continuously then you may likely get such type of problem. Because it requires lot of your mobile's power and that's why your mobile battery become low after some times. In this case you have to use internet connection for only sometimes to get rid out of this problem. Don't use internet for continuously.