Thread: Touch screen phones, slide, flip and candy bar mobile phones, most durable?

Touch screen phones, slide, flip and candy bar mobile phones, most durable?

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. On my birthday I planning to buy new mobile phone. I am confused about which phone to buy. There are number of types of mobile phone available in market. Can anyone tell me which is most durable mobile phone form Touch screen phones, slide, flip and candy bar mobile phones? I really get confused. Please give your suggestion regarding this.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by KALIDA; 09-01-2010 at 05:10 PM.

Re: Touch screen phones, slide, flip and candy bar mobile phones, most durable?

I think it is a time to use Touch screen mobile phone. Because there are lot's very good touch screen mobile phones available in the market and touch screen mobile phone segment is the prime focus of all major mobile phone companies now. So if you are keen on buying a one, here are a few things you should consider.
    If you are very mush addicted for typing then you must buy touch screen mobile phone which has keypad. Then look out for only those mobile phone which has minimum 2.8 inch display. As per my suggestion Samsung corby is the most popular phone in today's scenario. It also have less prize. You can go to official site of Samsung to get more information about this product.

As per my knowledge you must buy Candybar phone. They are the standard type phones on the market. It is first choice of most of the people. Due to it's simple design most people buy this type of phone. Although they might seem old, there are many up-to-date ones on the market today. They are very easy to handle. Candybar phones have the screen and the keypad all on one face. You can also find Candybar mobile phone that can slide to either side offering a full QWERTY keyboard. You can find number of Candybar mobile phone in market of various mobile phones companies like nokia, samsung, lg, etc.

I think Flip phones are most popular phones in the market. They are most common type of phone. The phone flips open to have mobility. If flip phones has camera then it is easy to take picture from any angel. It is more compact than a candybar phone. Most of the people the buy this product. They are very easy to handle, but if they get damaged then it is very difficult to repair it. So take only those mobile phone which has service center near by you.

As per my information Slider phones is one of the most popular mobile phones in the market. It slides up to reval the keypad. Many slider phones slide up to reval a QWERTY keyboard or underneath a touch screen. Such type of mobile phone has more features than any other types of mobile phone. It also have more display size. If you are very careful about your mobile then Slider phones is best for you.
    Last edited by Deep23; 09-01-2010 at 05:52 PM.