Thread: Best Digital Camera under $400

Best Digital Camera under $400

I am intermediate photographer. I have doing photography from last 1 years. Right now using Nikon simple digital camera. Recently i got good photography job and my company has told me to go for wild file photography. Its my first project and i want to make it the best. Now, i want to buy new digital camera and confused which one should i buy( Canon's or Sony's or Nikon's ,etc). And camera should be able to synchronize with my DELL desktop computer very well. My budget is around $400. So please suggest which Digital Camera should i buy?

Re: Best Digital Camera under $400

My suggestion would be, to be calm and think what is actual requirement of camera and don't rash to buy any camera suddenly. Take little time on making choice of which camera to buy. Firstly ask this question to yourself:
    1] How you will use the camera?
    2] What types/kinds of prints you will make?
    3] And what size of camera you want?
    I would suggest to go in digital camera shop and the tell the executive over there, the answers of this question and he will guide you correctly to buy which digital camera. Hope you will be able to fix the problem.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I would tell you that there are no best camera in market, because everyone has its own advantages and disadvantages. E.g: Nikon D3X has 24Megapixel and the ISO upto 1600. While Nikon D3S has 12.2Megapixel, but it can go upto ISO 12800. So, we conclude that some digital camera's has more lens compatibility and some has simply better glass. So think on what exactly you need and what best feature you want in camera and buy the camera. And according to your budget, you can go for SLR it has very good performance.

My recommendation would be the Panasonic DMC-ZS3 Silver Digital Camera. It has highly recommended digital camera that comes in around $360. The specification of it is: CCD sensor, 12.7MP, 12.0x optical zoom and Standard Point and Shoot. The overall photo quality is superb (uncompilable). This digital camera is downright shake-proof, which provides crystal like clear pictures and even when it is at full zoom. Hope you will be satisfy with this digital camera, if you buy. All the Best

I would recommend you to buy Canon PowerShot SD780 IS Silver Digital Camera.It very stylish and build in with exiting features. This canon camera comes 12.1MP,3X zoom, 2.5 inch LCD, and also with tiny viewfinder.The bold and vibrant colors makes the outdoor shots excellent and it is mainly made for outdoor shoots only(considering its pictures print). And the most important is that it has additional features like Detecting face, Motion Detection, Optical Image Stabilization, and DIGIC IV Processor.

According to me you should buy Panasonic FZ35. This camera has excellent zooming option and with higher quality of 27mm wide-angle and it comes with Leica DC Vario-Elmarit lens.It also fine image quality and importantly fast continuous shots at 2.3 frames per/sec with full resolution which will be best for you to shot while doing wild life photography. Hope you will be to choose right digital camera and do excellent work in your first project.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"